You are here
Clinical Quality Improvement Committee
To continually measure quality and share those measures and results with each other to better able initiate process change and use “Evidence-based” practices to provide the best quality of care available for patients served.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serves to promote collaborative relationships across MACHC’s member organizations in all matters relevant to clinical quality improvement.
- Serves in a cooperative attitude to identify and share best clinical practices across MACHC member organizations.
- Participates with MACHC to identify and prioritize annual quality improvement technical assistance/training needs of MACHC’s member organizations.
- Acts as MACHC’s liaison/advocate in communicating MACHC’s clinical quality improvement strategies and activities to member organizations.
- Promotes evidenced-based medicine by actively promoting the delivery of care services that are based on clinical practice guidelines.
- Is responsible for assistance in educating healthcare providers regarding the quality improvement process.
- Serves in an educational and advisory capacity to each committee member’s respective health center in matters pertaining to the committee recommendations and activities.
- Disseminates information on committee actions and approved recommendations to physicians and staff, as appropriate.