You are here
Executive Employee Retention Webinar
The Health Systems and Infrastructure Administration (HSIA) and the Mid-Atlantic Association of Community Health Centers (MACHC) are hosting an Executive Employee Retention Webinar. The webinar is being provided for Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), Hospitals, Local Health Departments and Health Clinics to learn strategies to retain health providers.
The Seminar will cover the following topics/activities:
- Group discussion regarding which of the principles and strategies are most driven by human resources
- Prioritizing exercise regarding which strategies are most important
- Identification of tactics to achieve strategies
- Determination of schedules, sequences, and responsibilities
- Identification of the cost of turnover
- Outcomes will include a shift in thinking from programs to processes and if necessary from HR being solely accountable for engagement and retention to a specific model of share accountability
- Brief overview of the value of cultural competency training
Richard Finnegan an employee Retention Consultant from The Retention Institute will be facilitating the webinar.
This seminar is funded through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) Primary Care Office Retention and Evaluation Activities Grant (U6AHP165558) through the Health Resources and Services Administration