MACHC's 31st Annual Conference “Strategic Perspectives on Reform, Innovation and Accountability”
You are here
The full implementation of President Obama’s Administration on the Affordable Care Act (ACA) is just around the corner. Health Care Reform is now the law of the land. The implementation of the Affordable Care Act is one of the revolutionary initiatives to occur in the healthcare sector since the creation of Medicare and Medicaid in 1965.
Community Health Centers are being challenged to combine efficiency and innovation in order to deliver quality health care in an increasingly competitive environment. However, there remains much speculation and uncertainties about what the ACA will do this fall. Join us at MACHC’s 31st Annual Conference where we will discuss some of the hottest subjects surrounding the ACA.
Here are some of the issues that will be discussed at MACHC’s Annual conference:
· Best practices in how to market your Health Center and the FQHC brand
· How to conduct an Organizational Readiness Assessment
· Maryland and Delaware from each State’s perspective in readiness
· Preparing for the new complexities in billing to receive maximum compensation
· The importance of board member preparation and participation in the new healthcare paradigm
2700 Turf Valley Road
Ellicott, MD 21042